At The Push we work with heaps of volunteers on a regular basis; in fact, if it weren’t for our volunteers, most of our events wouldn’t run! If you’re interested in volunteering in the office or at an event then please email us at email@example.com with your expression of interest.
We have exhausted all volunteer and work experience placements for the year. Check back in the new year for more information about work experience in 2019.
We provide work experience and internships for those who are studying and under the age of 25. If you’re in high school and would like complete work experience with us then you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Work Experience” in the subject line of your email. Your email must specify your work experience requirements and your age, plus you need to give us a brief description about yourself and why you want to do work experience with us. While we endeavor to fulfill as many work experience and internship requests, unfortunately we can’t take on board everyone, but please do email us to find out!
In terms of interns, we take on board young people across a variety of our departments to work on a variety of projects/areas including events, publicity, media and more.
The Push requires its volunteers/work experience and intern participants to:
- Respect the philosophies and principles of the organisation
- Maintain appropriate conduct at all times
- Respect the rights, dignity and culture of others
- Be both punctual and reliable
- Uphold confidentiality.
Volunteers/work experience and intern participants who participate with The Push can expect:
- A safe work environment
- Briefings/guidance/training provided by Push Management
- Insurance coverage
- To have confidential and personal information dealt with in accordance with the principles of the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Victoria).