We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to develop and produce the online delivery of Push projects and social media communications.
- Part-time position
- Brunswick location
The Push is a not-for-profit, Victorian youth music organisation in its 30th year of operation. The Push carries out a number of annual music programs and provides support to young people in relation to creative industry pathways.
About the position
The Social Media Coordinator will produce content for The Push social media platforms; coordinate in-house a/v content; assist with online communications activities and campaigns; and develop online delivery of Push projects and events.
We are seeking a candidate who has demonstrated experience in coordinating social media campaigns, an ability to produce quality audio visual online content, and excellent written and verbal communication.
Key Selection Criteria
- Suitable experience in developing and coordinating social media campaigns
- Basic to intermediate skills in use of Facebook Adverts Manager and Tweetdeck
- A proven social media ‘voice’ appropriate to The Push and its market
- Audio visual content creation skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in use of top-tier Canon DSLRs (incl. RAW and video shooting)
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Cloud suite including Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere Pro
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively within a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined time management and project coordination skills
- The Employee agrees to submit and successfully complete a Working with Children Check
- An educational qualification relevant to the position
- Experience working with youth culture projects
- Knowledge of the Australian contemporary music scene and its issues
Click here to download the position description containing further information.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your current résumé along with a cover letter and document addressing the key selection criteria to:
The Recruitment Officer, The Push
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the position title in the subject line of your email
Closing date: 5.00pm on Sunday 4th March 2018. Late applications cannot be accepted.
The Push is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. If you require specific support to apply for any of these positions, please advise the recruitment contact