Held over four days (Friday 14 July – Monday 17 July) at the central Fitzroy location of Collarts, Brunswick Street campus, The Push Pop Up Shop delivered a series of free music workshops, training sessions and live events for all ages. Sessions in the 2017 program included:
- Bedroom to Stage: electronic music production workshop with Japanese Wallpaper and Alice Ivy
- Artist photoshoots with Nikki Williams
- DIY merchandise workshop
- APRA AMCOS Songwriter Speaks panel featuring Alexander Biggs and Bec Sandridge.
- Pull apart mix workshop with Jimi Maroudas
- Push It! Hip Hop Showcase
- 2017 Freeza Summits
- Party Collab Lab locals night event
- Nightly live music performances featuring Sandy Hsu, Yollks, Poppy, Plaza Trg, Jungle Cuffs and Lucid
- Converting mp3’s into Booking Fees: what do you when your songs hit the road panel
- Arts Centre Melbourne school workshops
- Collarts student showcase performances
The 2017 Push Pop Up Shop was presented in partnership with Leaps and Bounds Music Festival, Yarra Youth Services and Collarts.