The Push jumped in a bus and headed across Victoria last July school holidays for the 2017 Freeza Summits – a series of free music industry training workshops for young people.
Over three days, The Push teamed up with a bunch of industry professionals to deliver tailored sessions, advice and information for young people interested in pursuing a career within the music, events or wider arts industries.
The 2017 Freeza Summits included sessions on:
- Social Media and Facebook Advertising
- Booking Agents and Artist Offers
- Effective Event Artwork and Visual Design
- Industry Panel Event Pitch Workshop
- Live performance by Bec Sandridge
Stay tuned for future summit announcements, or for more information contact The Push on 03 9380 1277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org