Regional Freeza teams interested in hosting one of the four All-Ages Tour shows are required to submit an online Expression of Interest form. Please note the following before submitting an application:
- Each event will require four neighbouring Freeza teams to collaborate to stage the event: one primary committee and three supporting teams.
- The primary host is required to contribute $5,000, and each supporting host is required to contribute $3,000 towards event costs. More information on what this contribution will cover is outlined below.
- The event must be held between September and October 2019.
- The capacity of the proposed venue must be up to 500 people.
- This is an EOI only and we cannot guarantee your application will be successful. Therefore it is important that, aside from organising a team of 4 and researching appropriate venues, you do not begin planning your event until your application has been successful.
Submit an EOI Application for The Push All-Ages Tour 2019 here.
27th April – EOI applications open
30th April – EOI applications close
6th May – EOI applicants notified of outcome
12th August – All-Ages Tour comp opens
Early August – Training workshop
8th September – All-Ages Tour Comp Closes
October – The Push All-Ages Tour
November – Feedback and evaluation
What will The Push provide?
- A Push All-Ages Tour toolkit for all participating Freeza teams, providing a series of resources, project plans and templates to ensure a standardised and successful project delivery
- Project coordination and regular support and communication for participating Freeza teams throughout the duration of the project
- Booking two headline artists
- A financial contribution of $10,000 per show to cover event costs
- Assistance with marketing and promotion for all events
- Development of promotional and marketing material for the events, in consultation with participating Freeza teams
- Meet-and-greet opportunities for headliners and participating Freeza teams for each show
What does the financial contribution cover?
The primary host is required to contribute $5,000, and each supporting host is required to contribute $3,000 towards event costs ($14,000 total per show). This contribution will cover the following costs:*
- Artist fees
- Venue hire and delicencing (if required)
- Venue production (sound/lighting)
- Security and First Aid
- Marketing and promotion
*This contribution does not cover transport costs. The smaller contribution from supporting committees is to account for travel costs incurred in getting to organisational meetings, as well as transportation for committee members and young punters to the event.
What’s in it for my Freeza team?
- Invaluable events management training and experience for large-scale all ages live music events
- Opportunities for future pathways in events management and production
- Opportunity to work alongside some of Australia’s biggest and most exciting artists of 2019
- Opportunity to collaborate, network and build relationships with neighbouring Freeza teams
- Opportunity to recommend a young artist from your local area to perform as the opening artist for the event.**
**This will involve a selection process between participating Freeza teams in consultation with The Push.
Can I still host a Battle of the Bands?
Freeza teams are welcome to continue staging standalone local Battle of the Bands events within their communities. Resources for these events can be found here.
For any questions or information on The Push All-Ages Tour, please contact Memphis at The Push on (03) 9380 1277 or email email@example.com.