We are seeking an Administrator to provide day-to-day office administration, bookkeeping and project administrative support for The Push team.
- Full-time position
- Brunswick location
The Push is a not-for-profit, Victorian youth music organisation in its 28th year of operation. The Push carries out a number of annual music programs and provides support to young people in relation to creative industry pathways.
About the position
The Administrator is a full-time employee of The Push and provides day-to-day office administration, bookkeeping and project administrative support. The Administrator reports to the Executive Officer and liaises with Push staff, clients, suppliers and the wider Victorian music community. We are seeking a candidate who has experience in office management and intermediate bookkeeping skills, including use of MYOB or similar accounting program.
Key Selection Criteria
- Suitable administration and office management experience
- Experience in providing payroll, superannuation, GST, PAYG and associated procedures in a similar workplace
- Suitable experience in using office systems, computer systems and programs, including use of MYOB or similar finance software
- Up-to-date knowledge of ATO and Government reporting and compliance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The Employee agrees to successfully complete a Police Check and Working with Children Check
Click here to download the position description containing further information.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your current résumé along with a cover letter and document addressing the key selection criteria to:
The Recruitment Officer, The Push
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the position title in the subject line of your email
Applications are now closed.
Appointment to this position is subject to a Working With Children Check.
The Push is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. If you require specific support to apply for any of these positions, please advise the recruitment contact.